The Bloody Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching life Pass You By.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Watching life Pass You By. - Page 2 Empty Re: Watching life Pass You By.

Post by Jack Larius Vernz Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:31 am

Jack was silent for a moment, debating if he should answer her question at all. "I'd say were more dangerous, not necessarily powerful" He replied.

It was interesting conversation they were having and he would most likely get in trouble if overheard. "Your targets were probably starving, if you ask me. Any vampire would fit that description"

"Power is too generic. What I'm saying is there are many types of power. And there was some that are smart enough to avoid getting close to it" He continued to watch the vampires. It was strange to see so many clan together without fighting.
Jack Larius Vernz
Jack Larius Vernz

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner McNeil Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 am

Conner nodded and smiled. "It was good to meet you, Jack, as much as it disgusts me to say." She grinned wickedly, stepping into her dorm hall. "I'll see you around... Maybe." She whispered, disappearing into the dorms. She'd gotten so much information from that one conversation, but the air was getting thick and she had to get away.

Later that night, Conner sat on the lawn, listening to the world around her as she painted. She could tell where everyone outside their dorms were from her silence. Her canvas laid on the ground, her hands smeared paint across it, knowing she probably had it all over her. Her knives were hidden in the pockets of her apron, but she didn't need it as long as she stayed focused.

"Hello, Jack." She said, without looking up.
Conner McNeil
Conner McNeil
Admin

https://thebloodymasquerade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Larius Vernz Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:43 am

Jack had received a strange not with directions but had no idea that he was nearing the girls dorm. He frowned at the stupid map made with Crayons.
He mentally cursed Jun and his horrible map making skills.

Deciding to ask for directions to what seemed to be a fountain in the map he approached the entrance of the girl's dorms.

"Hello, Jack." She had greeted him as he walked over. "Evening" He replied watching her painting, it was as messy as Jun's map and for a moment he contemplated handing her the map and asking her to decipher it. No, then he would have to explain why he was following the damned map and what he was looking for.

"What exactly are you trying to paint?" He frowned.
Jack Larius Vernz
Jack Larius Vernz

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner McNeil Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:47 am

She smiled, glancing up at him. "What exactly are you searching for?" She whispered, still painting. She swept her fingers through gold wand swept it across quickly and and then silver until she'd painted a fountain, but instead of water it spouted blood. She rubbed her lips, tinting them a shining gold and silver and she shrugged, spitting at the taste.

She looked at the painting, then at the vampire. "It's on the opposite side of that building."
Conner McNeil
Conner McNeil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Larius Vernz Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:51 am

"Why did you ask if you knew the answer?" More importantly, what had Jun been doing around the girl's dorm. He groaned inwardly, not really wanting to to follow the map and plopped himself down on a char across from Conner.

"What are you up to?" He noticed the two human girls that watched him to his left. Maybe that was not a good idea after all but was too lazy to get up and walk away.
Jack Larius Vernz
Jack Larius Vernz

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner McNeil Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 am

"What do you mean?" She asked, throwing the board to the side, letting it dry as she started painting, frowning at the girls' presence. She started a new painting, smearing the board in black. "I could ask you the same... The fountain. Why?" She asked smiling.

"And to be honest... I didn't know what you were searching for until I sensed it. Not to mention Jun's horrible drawing..." She said and smiled, thinking about the male. "So he is a vampire? He struck me as odd, but I couldn't place it." She said, rubbing green along the edges of the board.
Conner McNeil
Conner McNeil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Larius Vernz Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 am

"I wish I knew, Conner, I wish I knew" He rubbed his face. He didn't like being out during the day, with or without the tablets. "Odd? That's the understatement of the century" He chuckled. "He is insane, as in clinically insane and that's on a good day"

"I don't even know why I bother" He stuffed the map in his pocket and rested his head on the back of the chair.
Jack Larius Vernz
Jack Larius Vernz

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner McNeil Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:06 am

"You're being cryptic." She said, smacking the canvas, paint splattering and she growled, fingers clawing down it. She grinned at the finished result, taking a painting knife, dipping it in the silver and adding the light casted along the forest trees, detailing the claw marks and the two wolves standing where the two girls were in real life.

"They want to eat me." She said, smiling, adding blood to their necks, then sitting back to eye it. "Or you."
Conner McNeil
Conner McNeil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Larius Vernz Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:12 am

"They are welcome to try" The girls were not bad looking. "But I am allowed to defend myself" He winked at the girls before turning his attention back at Conner. No one could accuse him on not enjoying his hunts, it was in his nature.
Jack Larius Vernz
Jack Larius Vernz

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner McNeil Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:15 am

Conner had a knife now laying on the canvas. "Don't say things like that in front of me." She whispered, eyes down. She grabbed her canvas' hanging some to dry on the girls dorm bulletin board, and put away all her paints, frowning as she felt a drop of paint hit her nose from her hair. "Ugh... I must be a piece of work myself." She whispered and looked away towards the girls. She stepped to them and they took a step back. Good, they knew who she was.

She turned to Jack. "I bid you goodnight, but if you'd like to walk me to breakfast in the morning, I wouldn't mind company. Girls bother me." She said, spinning to walk into her dorm, past her paintings and all, carrying paint cans and unused brushes.
Conner McNeil
Conner McNeil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Larius Vernz Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:28 pm

"Not much of a morning person, sorry" He called after her. Jack refused to get up before noon which caused him to only have three classes a day and all of them were electives. He didn't mind it though, he had already finished school and could have gone to college if he wanted to.

He noticed the two girls were still watching him but didn't feel like leaving just yet. He wanted to know why they were watching him.
Jack Larius Vernz
Jack Larius Vernz

Back to top Go down

Post by Conner McNeil Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:08 pm

"Too bad. You're good entertainment!" She called back, going to take a shower.

The next evening she was outside, laying down, head on her jacket, watching the stars, staring. She was already dreadfully tired of her classes. She was paintless this night, it hurt too much to think, to feel.

She just kept her eyes on the stars, thinking about her past boyfriend, her father, her old life in general. She pulled blades of grass between her fingers as she sighed. "Ugh."
Conner McNeil
Conner McNeil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Larius Vernz Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 am

It had been three days since Jun had sent him on the 'little scavenger's hunt' and Jack was still empty handed. He had arrived to the fountain and followed a path into the woods but nothing seemed out of place and he was a good tracker, the best in the state.

"Come on" He muttered looking around, sniffing the air for a clue. "I hate you Jun" He continued to talk to himself, cursing the young Malkavian and his craziness. "I've never failed a mission before and it won't be now"
Jack Larius Vernz
Jack Larius Vernz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum